Terms and Conditions
Term of Use of the Website
These terms and conditions govern your access to and use of the Website. By accessing and using the Website you agree that you have read and accept these terms and conditions and that they shall apply to your use. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, please leave the Website.
This site is provided by Indian HR Associates on an “as is” basis. Indian HR Associates provides this web site as a service to those people seeking news and information in the areas of Leadership & People Management. Indian HR Associates assumes no responsibility for consequences resulting from the use of information on the site or information obtained through links. Indian HR Associates will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained in the site. Indian HR Associates is not responsible for the accuracy or content information contained in the site or in the links provided on its site. Links to and from Indian HR Associates do not constitute an endorsement by Indian HR Associates of the parties or their products and services.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips and software, is the property of Indian HR Associates, or its content suppliers and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The collection, arrangement and assembly of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Indian HR Associates and is also protected by all U.S. and international copyright laws. Any reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content on this site is strictly prohibited.
Use of this site
This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose that is not expressly permitted by Indian HR Associates. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the current legislation.
Reviews and Comments
Indian HR Associates enables visitors to its site to post reviews and comments on articles, products and services. If you post reviews or comments on this site, you grant Indian HR Associates and its affiliates a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such reviews and comments in any media.
For our online events, including virtual conferences, the data you share may be shared with our partners. The partners may contact you with communications and updates.
Appendix A: Community rules
The purpose of the Indian HR Associates Community is to allow you to exchange thoughts, ideas, advice and resources with other. Any content added or submitted by you to the Community remains your intellectual property. By adding or submitting content to the Community you grant Indian HR Associates an unrestricted worldwide licence to publish the material on this website. When using the Community please ensure that:
- when you post a message, you are concise, civil, tasteful and relevant
- your posts and responses are concerned with requesting and offering helpful advice, commenting on current practice issues, and sharing information and experience on relevant professional subjects
- you are careful when using ambiguous language or humour that may inadvertently offend
- you are patient and supportive of other users
- you do not make unwarranted criticism, abusive or libelous comments about other people or organisations, commercial or non-commercial
- you do not advertise your services, or the services of any company or organisation with which you are associated
- you do not include any personal contact information (e.g. telephone, email, company) within the body of your posting. Indian HR Associates Members may publish this information in your Profile which you can choose to have linked from your postings.
- you do not distribute text or graphics that are copyright protected unless you have clear permission to do so
- if you quote a book, journal, web site or other reference please clearly state your source
- when adding attachments to a post you state in your message which software application is needed to view the file. Note that the maximum size allowed by our systems is 2mb
- you are reminded that your use of this Community is subject to the site
Terms and Conditions
If you feel that any behaviour in the Community is unacceptable for any reason, contact us in firstname.lastname@example.org to raise your concerns.